I don't think there are any drain plugs on this antenna. connection seals
were checked and re-done. I am not familiar with the desense tests, but
both repeater and duplexer were replaced. New duplexer tested at more than 100
 db isolation and power is about 75 watts .Problem must be with hard line
(replaced already), tower or antenna.

In a message dated 8/10/2010 12:09:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,