niteviser wrote:
> Hi Ed,
>
> The differences I see between the -25 and -26 are minor. Caps and resistors
> in the Low Pass Filter audio stage and a different 12.8Mhz reference with a
> voltage tuning pin, where the standard didn't have it. The specifications of
> the reference are same otherwise, 1ppm -20 to +70. If you are going from -25
> or -26 to -20, just change the components to the -20 values. Yes, they were
> defined changes for FCC, according to the book.
>
> niteviser

Aha. Any chance of a PDF with the -26 documentation? What pin on the
DB25 is the tuning pin brought out to?

I also assume the voltage tuning pin needs to be tied to a stable
reference. The series II schematic shows the "FM" pin (VCXO adjust) tied
to a divider from +5V (not the most stable reference point).

Thanks,
Ed Yoho
W6YJ