The simplified instructions for tuning an isolator are:

1.  Tune input (tx port) for maximum return loss with antenna port
terminated in 50 ohms and reject load connected to reject port

2.  Tune output (antenna port) for minimum insertion loss, sweeping from tx
port to antenna port, again with reject load connected to reject port

3.  Tune reject port for maximum isolation (i.e. best match into load),
sweeping from antenna port to transmitter port, adjusting for minimum
amplitude

4.  Repeat.

If you're trying to use it far from its design frequency, you may not get it
to meet spec, or you may find that the return loss maximum in step #1
doesn't align well with insertion loss minimum in step 2, or other similar
performance problems.  The Celwaves usually tune over a fairly broad range,
so I think you have a good chance of having it work right, assuming you have
the right test equipment to tune it.

                                        --- Jeff WN3A