Use outlook to pull your mail. Go to tools and then rules and send those
messages to your delete folder.  Otherewise you need to use your delete key.

Aug 27, 2010 04:56:33 AM, Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Can someone please tell me how to stop the email notifications when a new file
is posted to the group? Every time a new file is posted in any of my active
yahoo groups, not just this one, I get an email notification that the file has
been posted on all of my email accounts (three of them!). I've searched until
I'm nearly blind trying to find a setting in my yahoo profile and this
membership page, that I can change, to no avail. My membership settings on all
my groups also indicate NO email. I just don't know where else to look.
HEEELLLLLPPPP! Thanks,
Tom