Thanks Eric. These are actually the compensating resistors that install next to the crystal socket. I found them eventually on the schematic. Different color dotted crystals (yellow, white, green, red) require different load resistors (10 ohm, 3.09k, 7.5k and 12.4k respectively).

Tony

On 08/29/2010 11:18 AM, Eric Lemmon wrote:

Tony,

I suspect that those are temperature-compensating capacitors. Call ICM tech
support and get the answer directly from the source.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY

-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Tony KT9AC
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2010 8:56 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Where do the temp comp resistors from ICM go?

Sorry to ask a dumb question, but I have some Maxar 50 UHF radios
apart that I'm installing crystals from International, and they included
what looks like 1% (light green) resistors. I can't see in the Moto
manual where they would go since Moto would recommend using their parts.

Just need a "hey, put them here" response. These are not channel
elements but the small HC style units.

Thanks,
Tony