Yeah... it was strange.

The building sits up off the ground and there were no holes for
water entry. Snow outside, but ground under the building was bone
dry. There had been a rainy spell a week or two earlier. The only
thing I can think of is very moist air was trapped in the building
when the temperature dropped. It must have been a rather uncommon
set of circumstances since it just happened that one time. It's hard
to believe there could have been enough moisture in the air to form
so much frost!

Paul N1BUG