Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli <gnu...@no-log.org> wrote:

> So I guess that "Mychaela Falconia" (I guess it's a pseudonym), doesn't
> want to wait, and he wants "freedom" now.

Considering that I have already made it abundantly clear that I am now
female, having completed my gender transition in accordance with the
standard WPATH protocol for doing such things, and that Mychaela Falconia
*is* my new real name and not a pseudonym of any kind, your insistence
on referring to me with male pronouns and treating my chosen female name
(everyone who goes through a sex change gets to choose their new name
for their new sex, it's part of the standard process) as some kind of
"pseudonym" or "not real name" or "not true name" can only signify that
you are a closed-minded bigot who cannot grasp the well-recognized
(by now) facts that:

(a) some people are born with a mismatch between gender identity
    (brain sex) and physical sex,

(b) being able to live in a gender role that is appropriate for the
    person's inner gender identity (even it doesn't match the sex
    to which the person may have been erroneously assigned at birth)
    is a basic human right,

(c) a person's inner gender identify cannot be changed without
    annihilating that person,

(d) medical and surgical transition into the person's preferred
    sex is the only effective treatment for gender dysphoria, and

(e) a change of sex is naturally accompanied by a change of name
    to match the new sex.

I find your remaining diatribes to be unworthy of my time to respond
to them, hence I hereby cease all further dialogue with you.

M~