Hi all,

recently, support for the Galaxy S2 was added to Replicant 6.0[1]. This
was possible because two community members, Grim Kriegor and dllud, sent
me a Galaxy S2.

The Note 2 (N7100) is another device that shouldn't be too much work,
although it lacked some activity in CyanogenMod in recent months and had
no official nightlies since CyanogenMod 11.
It should also be possible to port Replicant 6.0 to one of the
previously supported tablets, either the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 or Galaxy Tab
2 10.1. I'm not sure which one is more popular among Replicant users and
it's harder to estimate how much work it will be compared to the Note
2. In the worst case, the kernel will have less security patches
compared to the S2, S3 and Note 2.

Hence why I want to ask if anyone is willing to donate a Note 2 or one of the
tablet variants so I can port Replicant 6.0 to it.

Many thanks and best regards,
Wolfgang

[1]  https://redmine.replicant.us/boards/21/topics/14009

--