Joonas Kylmälä:
>> How was the performance with low battery charge?
> I think there were problems with the performance when I didn't include
> that patch #2 that disabled power management. After applying that patch
> I think it worked as well with the low battery as with the full charge.
> However, I'm not 100% sure about this so you will have to wait till next
> weekend when I can test this.

I finally got around testing this. When the patch #2 is applied the
performance of wifi is very good whether the charge is 1% or 100%. If
patch #2 is not enabled the performance is as bad (some kilobits) when
the charge is 1% or 100%. To put it simply: the charge level does not
have any effect on the performance of this wifi dongle.

Cheers,
Joonas