On Sat, 5 May 2018 14:25:43 -0400
"A. F. Cano" <a...@shibaya.lonestar.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've reviewed some old messages about the I9305 and what was true then
> was that Replicant didn't work for voice or data.  Is this still the
> case? Is anyone ueing an I9305 for tethering or HotSpot mode?  If this
> phone is still a no-go, are there ather LTE phones that can run
> Replicant and be compatible with verizon's network?
There wasn't any information on that in the blog post for the releases.
Since I've an i9305 I tested it on the latest Replicant release (6.0
0003) at the time of writing: It didn't found the SIM card.

I don't know if that code was included in the latest release. I'm not
even sure that it's integrated in Replicant 6.0 source code at all but
it can at least be built with the following instructions:
https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/QMI-RIL

Denis.