Thank you Joonas.

I really would like to help but since I identified what was missing, I thought
I could help this way, waiting to do more.
I am not enough skilled with replicant/android to write a doc since I do not
have the answers I would need. I could help with the documentation if I had
some links (see https://redmine.replicant.us/boards/33/topics/14851).

Currently, I have searched for some solution to keep SMS/MMS when upgrading
from Replicant 4.2 to 6 (see
https://redmine.replicant.us/boards/9/topics/14315) without any real success.

For those who want to keep SMS/MMS when changing their iPhone to Replicant 4.2,
I documented the steps (https://redmine.replicant.us/boards/21/topics/9543).

- Fil Lupin.

PS : I received today my first mail, but since I am triple checked and I am
sure it was not received before, it should have been lost somewhere but it is
now solved.

​Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.​