Hi Dimonik,

personally I don't recommend CyanogenMod anymore. If your device is
supported check out OmniROM. http://omnirom.org/
You can also find builds for serveral devices in the XDA-forum.

Now your findings:
1. android.pool.ntp.org
Android will get the time from a NTP-Server even when you disabled the
function. ;-)
If you dont't need NTP just disable it:

su
settings put global ntp_server 127.0.0.1

2. clients3.google.com
Every time you connect to a wireless network your devices sends a packet
to clients3.google.com. This is a Captive Portal Check. Captive Portals
are often found in hotels or free wireless networks. If you can access
the internet you will get a HTTP-Response 204 from clients3.google.com.

You can either block this request with AFWall+ or simply by disabling
the function:

su
settings put global captive_portal_detection_enabled 0
settings put global captive_portal_server localhost

After the changes reboot your system. You can check with Network Log,
AFWall+ or even with XPrivacy.

And as Dominik already stated:
gllto.glpals.com: Download server for Assisted-GPS files (A-GPS)
download.cyanogenmod.org: Update check for CyanogenMod ROM

For more details and a step by step tutorial to free your android, check
out my blog: http://www.kuketz-blog.de

The series »your phone - your data« starts here:
http://www.kuketz-blog.de/your-phone-your-data-teil1/

It's in german. So maybe you have to use some translation tool. ;-)

Cheers,
Mike