Hello Kurtis,

where is Wolfgang located? Is it in Europe? (Maybe it makes sense that
people can send devices to the Berlin FSFE office, and we post it from
there, depending on where they should go).

Futhermore I encourage you to also send this e-mail to
discuss...@lists.fsfe.org our public English speaking list. There are
more people, and I could imagine they would like to help here, too.

Thanks a lot for your work!
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290