Hi again,

Per Michiel Leenaars (NLnet) suggestion I got into contact with Julia
Morawski from Cap Digital. They have nice facilities in a perfect
location and would be willing to host us. Unfortunately their space is
closed during the weekend, which is a no go for us.

April's location ( https://www.april.org/en/contact-us ) in Montparnasse
seems better than Proto204 (Université Paris Sud). I don't know about
others, but it would spare me quite some time and travel costs.

>   One employee of April may be interested in going to the meeting,
>   depending on how technical it is.
Does that person prefer it more technical or less technical?
It should be easy to start all discussions with an high-level overview.
However we do have to get into the dirty technical bits in order to help
each other out. I think that's the main purpose of the meeting, right?

Regards,
David