Hi,

For some reasons the previous patchset didn't arrive well to the
mailing list.

Here's the status of the USB Ethernet accross the various kernels
used in Replicant 6:
- kernel_samsung_smdk4412: some patches still need to be tested
  and merged
- kernel_samsung_tuna: the patches have been merged
- kernel_samsung_espresso10: This patchset should add Ethernet
  support for the devices covered by this kernel. It is also
  untested.

To test the patch, we should at least make sure that it doesn't
break anything by checking if the images still build, and tha
the devices still boots (adding more drivers in the kernel
increase the kernel size).

It would also be nice to test if Ethernet works but in my opinion,
it's not mandatory for merging such patchset.

Denis.