Hi,

yeah, this was just linked to #replicant IRC channel:
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/droid-ultra/development/rom-cyanogenmod-13-obake-t3319958/page36>.
So the patch was ifdef'd because it broke on one device. I think we
might be using software audio/video decoding/encoding and in lineageos
it might be hardware so they might use different libraries and not have
come across this on other than that 1 device which was then not fixed.

Joonas

Marcos Marado: