Hi everybody,

From those coming to FOSDEM, does anyone have a camera and microphone(s)
that we could use to livestream the Replicant Meetup[1]?
I am also CCing Michiel from NLnet and John Sullivan from the FSF, in
case your organizations happen to have such kind of gear.

It would be much useful for us to have the meetup livestreamed and
recorded. We will have important discussions about the project's medium
and long-term directions. A livestream would allow those that cannot
come to FOSDEM (e.g. contributors living in the US) to tune in and relay
their ideas back to us through IRC.

I've contacted the FOSDEM organization and unfortunately their video
team is overwhelmed with work and cannot setup a livestream for our
meeting. We are on our own.

Regards,
David