Hi,

I got one (very useful) review for the "Last patches for the
Replicant 6 0004 RC3?" patch set (thanks).

The idea here is not to send too have too much of my patches under
review at the same time (else no one has the time to review them
all).

Since the other patches of that Replicant 6 serie don't weren't
reviewed yet having been on the mailing list (in various form of
advancement) for quite some time, so it's probably safe to assume
that at least the older ones won't be reviewed, and there are only
2 new patches.

So I guess that it shound't be too much burden if I don't wait more
to send this serie.

This new serie has several unrelated patches:
- It abstracts a bit more the modem interface in libsamsung-ipc
- It adds a tool to find, read and write the IMEI for XMM616 devices.
  It's meant to be as user friendly as possible. The longer term idea
  with that is to enable to recreate the EFS completely from scratch,
  so while it's not sufficient (yet) to do that, it's still a step in
  the right direction.
- It also contains a patch to silence a (currently) useless warning
  for checkpatch.sh.

In addition to the patches that will follow in a response to
this mail, here's an URL to the see the patches in a web interface:
https://git.replicant.us/contrib/GNUtoo/hardware_replicant_libsamsung-ipc/commit/?id=cd2d84a104049222182c6fcc2a426a62a4c88d22

And here's how to get them in a git repository:
git clone https://git.replicant.us/GNUtoo/hardware_replicant_libsamsung-ipc
cd hardware_replicant_libsamsung-ipc
git show cd2d84a104049222182c6fcc2a426a62a4c88d22

Denis.