Hi,

thanks for the interest. What sort of relevant experience do you have?
Have you for example written any blog posts before, used Git version
control system (other projects besides us use it, e.g. postmarketos, and
it will be useful if the community manager is able to check the things
others are working on). Is there any bug reports you have submitted to
Replicant or other free software projects?

Are you on our IRC channel by any chance? Maybe it would be useful to
get known a bit better there.

Joonas / Putti on IRC

Alex Ivanov: