Hi,

While improving the previous patch set about the synaptics
touchscreen firmware I've also noticed that there are *a lot* of
firmwares in the drivers/input/touchscreen directory that lack any
complete and corresponding source code.

Examples of affected files:
- M0_*.h
- *.bin.c

A grep of '[] = {' also finds many more.

To save time we could:
- Check which drivers are used by the defconfig we use and keep those
  as-is (assuming they don't have firmwares inside).
- Revert the other modified drivers to the 3.0.101 kenrel and/or
  remove them.
- Remove all the other drivers that were added.

This way:
- It shouldn't affect existing devices
- We'd have most if not all the fimrwares that lack source code removed
- We wound't have to do much review and research (else it'd probably
  never be done given the amount of fimrwares...).
- If we want to check the drivers we use, we'd have a lot less work to
  do.

Denis.