Hi Denis, Joonas, Kurtis and all,

Thanks for pointing that out: my commit message doesn't contain enough
information on why it is broken exactly.

For instance I could change that:
     When migrating away from GitLab (mainly due to too heavy resources
     consumption) to cgit, the git RSS feed stopped working as cgit
     doesn't generate an RSS feed.

     While it's probably possible to deploy some software like
     git2rss[1] to restore that functionality, we still haven't
     deployed and configured such software.

to that:
     When migrating away from GitLab (mainly due to too heavy resources
     consumption) to cgit, the git RSS feed stopped working. As cgit
     doesn't generate an unified RSS feed, it cannot be fixed simply
     by changing the feed URL.

     While it's probably possible to deploy some software like
     git2rss[1] to add back an unified RSS feed, we still haven't
     deployed and configured such software.
What do you think of such changes?

The changes define the problem more precise. Thanks!

As far as I know, having an unified feed is not possible with cgit, but
I'd be really happy to be wrong on that as having a feed of git changes
looks looks really useful.

Yes, as far as I can see neither a unified feed of all nor a aggregated feed of
some feeds is possible with cgit. But a workaround could be to use a Feed
aggregator in Wordpress to unify all or some (i.e. if it is only desired to
have the 'Replicant' and 'Replicant Next' feeds aggregated, and not the others
like 'Replicant's Infrastructure' and all the mirrored repos included). Haven't
tried to setup something like this on a Wordpress instance myself so far, so
cannot evaluate how feasible this solution is.

// Marius