Em 19-06-2021 10:04, Michael von Glasow escreveu:
> At that point, I wonder why Replicant is not offering an x86 port. It’s
> a different processor architecture, but most devs would already have
> hardware for testing, and obtaining free hardware drivers should be much
> easier than for most handheld devices...

One of the comments from your same message might as well apply here: to
offer a x86 port, Replicant and the work group of FSDG-compliant distros
need to audit Anbox in regards to whether it does follow the FSDG. So
all it takes is people like you and Wojtek, or someone else, to start
working on this review with the aforementioned work groups.

--
* https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
* Ativista do software livre