Hi,

I've not yet managed to build Replicant 6.0 on Trisquel 9 (Etiona),
but at least we can get furthurer with building it with these patches.

What is still missing is jack/jill toolchain.

I can build the ub-jack branch of the AOSP[1] repository, with this
patch in build-toolchain:
> -mvn-debian clean package -Dmaven.test.skip=true
> +# Try to use mvn-debian and if it's not available, try to use mvn
> +$(basename $(which mvn-debian || which mvn)) \
> +       clean package -Dmaven.test.skip=true

But I don't know how this all work, so I'm not sure that using the
ub-jack branch is the right way to do it.

If someone knows more about all that it'd be great. This way we could
enable people using FSDG distributions to more easily build Replicant 6.0,
because right now we're still depending on Debian.

And in some FSDG distributions like Parabola, support for non-FSDG
distributions have been removed from debootstrap, but support for
most/all FSDG distributions using deb packages were added instead.