Em 04/10/2021 10:08, Adonay Felipe Nogueira via Replicant escreveu:
> If I recall, some things can't be sent over Tor, particularly anything
> other than text.
>
> Besides, it would also be good for you to contact Chapril and ask them
> to further test their server setup, since there is no known compliance
> tests for that service provider ([1]).
I just remember that some carriers no longer allow their clients to use
their MMS servers. Test with a stock system distribution or another
cellphone.

In Brazil, I know at least one carrier that blocks usage of MMS, while
the carrier themselves can send MMS.

--
* https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
* Ativista do software livre