I would like to advise you to deprecate all my previous patches regarding
wiki-migration-scripts given they had major issues withing commit messages or
within patches themselves, sorry for such mistakes, but is only by doing so
that one learns, this is relating my inexperience with git, hopefully I will
avoid this mistakes in the future.

P.S. if you are afraid my work will be lost, dont, given my changes have
already been merged in main infra repository and latest patches in my contrib
repository wich eventually should be merged in the infra repository. Cheers

Carpe Diem, Irelativism
DiEM25.org Exarcheia/Tech.sov DSC