Good morning,

I recently noticed that Replicant hadn't removed the ClearKey DRM component.
This is FOSS, but still an anti-feature.
DivestOS has had this removed since early 2017.

I've verified it is included in your release builds.
You'll find libdrmclearkeyplugin.so in /system/vendor/lib/mediadrm.

This in from frameworks/av, you can rm -rfv drm/mediadrm/plugins/clearkey;
There is also drm/mediacas/plugins/clearkey, but I found an issue with protobuf
breaking without it.
You can also remove the inclusions in build/target/product/base.mk.
https://git.replicant.us/replicant/frameworks_av/tree/drm/mediadrm/plugins/clearkey
https://git.replicant.us/replicant/build/tree/target/product/base.mk#n54

Kind regards,
Tad.