Hi,

In the previous patch serie(s) I broke Android compilation while
cleaning up ipc-modem code. This serie should repair that. I also
included other fixes along the way as the patches were ready.

The code to parse SMS will wait for another serie as it's not ready
yet (it makes test fail for now) and that we need to fix Android
compilation.

In addition to the patches that will follow in a response to
this mail, here's an URL to the see the patches in a web interface:
https://git.replicant.us/contrib/GNUtoo/hardware_replicant_libsamsung-ipc/commit/?id=703e3adddad4caed6410795baf1201acc08631f7

And here's how to get them in a git repository:
git clone https://git.replicant.us/GNUtoo/hardware_replicant_libsamsung-ipc
cd hardware_replicant_libsamsung-ipc
git show 703e3adddad4caed6410795baf1201acc08631f7

Denis.