Another suggestion.

In
https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/ReleaseKey#From-a-key-server-recommended
 (I do not have the rights on this page):
change "keys.gnupg.net" by "keys.openpgp.org" as noticed in
https://redmine.replicant.us/boards/15/topics/15110?r=15689#message-15689 2
years ago.
The explanation seems to be SKS server is deprecated
(https://central.sonatype.org/publish/requirements/gpg/#distributing-your-public-key).
You'll find others pages where this server should be fixed in
https://redmine.replicant.us/issues/1719

- Fil Lupin.