On Fri, 30 Jun 2023 05:03:53 +0800
Randy Li <ay...@soulik.info> wrote:

> Hello Paolo
>
> Denis knows me. I have developed v4l2 m2m encoder application in this
> platform. And I am still working on some v4l2 drivers.
>
> I still have a exynos 4412 develop board in my home(not with me now).
>
> While I should say it is pretty old platform, have you ever thinking
> of the platform likes rk3399(without NPU)?
>
> We almost know everything about it, mesa panfrost supports its GPU.
> And the registers of its video codec is known.
>
> You may contact Pine64(Pinephone) for more information.
We have plans to add support for the Pinephone by reusing and
contributing to GloDroid and various other Android projects along the
way.

We also plan to keep the work done for Replicant 11 and try to improve
it a bit along the way (a lot of work was done for that so it would be
sad to loose it, especially when there is some interest from other
projects too like PostmarketOS in making these devices work with kernels
based on upstream Linux).

The details will be announced later on.

Denis.