From: Niclas Hedhman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 22:39:09 +0800
Subject: Re: Synchronization report for Apache Software Foundation
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Sunday 06 February 2005 20:52, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

mesg: ttyname: Operation not supported receiving file list ... done wrote 16 bytes read 128048 bytes 2640.49 bytes/sec total size is 428414805 speedup is 3345.32

You can view the syncronization reports for today here:

http://repo1.maven.org/reports/apache/2005/02/06

Can someone inform us what this is all about??

Cheers
Niclas