Hi folks, I'm new here and was wondering if there is a good Repoze.bfg
to Grok comparison page anywhere. If not, I'd like to recommend that it
would be a great addition to the docs. I know there is a brief
comparison up there, but to someone like me who is experienced in
Pylons/TG/Django style stuff but new to Zope, I'm pretty confused about
whether I should learn zope by trying out Zope 3, Grok, or Repoze.bfg
and what the pros and cons of each approach are.

It's getting cliched, but it really *is* an exciting time to be a
python-wsgi-web developer. =)

Thanks
Iain