Hi

It seems that "model_url" does not work correctly with routes that
do not contain dynamic parts. This worked in 0.7.x but not 0.8 and 0.9.

Could someone tell if/what I am doing wrong.

Here is my routes definition in configure.zcml:

  <route path="buckets"
         factory=".models.get_buckets_context"
         view=".views.buckets_view"
         name="allbuckets" />

and here is the relevant portion of the of the view code:

def buckets_view(context, request):
    context_url = model_url(context, request)

I expected that "context_url" would be "/buckets" after the call to
model_url but it's "/".
Other routes that I am using that have a dynamic part work just fine.

Any pointer is appreciated.

Thanks.

 -- Stephan