Hi, Jens!

The plugin is mentioned here
<http://what.repoze.org/docs/1.x/Manual/Plugins/#available-extras-plugins>
(repoze.what.plugins.quickstart), but you're certainly right about the missing
link. I'm adding the link right now. Thanks!

However, this plugin is for people who are using SQLAlchemy/Elixir to manage
their users, groups and permissions, and it's most useful when repoze.who
isn't already configured (because it sets up both repoze.who and repoze.what
at once).

I think this plugin may not be for you, because:
 * It configures repoze.who and repoze.what in a not-so-flexible way. Its goal
is just to help newcomers to get started quickly.
 * It can't be configured via .ini files (yet).

So, I'd recommend you configure repoze.what by yourself, without the
quickstart. You may want to do it via repoze.what.plugins.config, a plugin to
configure repoze.what from a .ini file:
http://github.com/jdinuncio/repoze.what.plugins.config/

The ability to configure repoze.what from a .ini file will be built-in as of
repoze.what-1.1.0, which I hope to release this month, possibly forked from
and backwards-compatible with the plugin above.

HTH,

  - Gustavo.

--
Gustavo Narea <xri://=Gustavo>.
| Tech blog: =Gustavo/(+blog)/tech  ~  About me: =Gustavo/about |