We can always do a better job at documentation discoverability and indexing and
searching and such, and we will over time.  Currently the only docs that are
indexed on bfg.repoze.org are the actual BFG docs themselves, apologies.

That said, if I type in "repoze.bfg xmlrpc" to Google, the first link I get is
the one that Reed pointed at.  If we just improved those docs to include
install
instructions, I think we'd be golden.

- C