Any chance of getting an updated or alternate path in the
tutorial documentation for deploying to GAE?
http://docs.repoze.org/bfg/current/tutorials/gae/

This is a very interesting deployment option, especially if
users do not have to rip out the default template system and
substitute another to get it working.

Will the Chameleon version 1.1 release made today make
it into the BFG 1.2 release as the default?

Thanks,
Steve