New submission from Will Seaver <will.sea...@gmail.com>:

p. 213: "A directory within a package that does not have an __init__.py in it
(if it
possessed an __init__.py it would be a package." what is an example of such a
directory, and how it gets used? I thought that having an __init__.py was
necessary for it to be used by a python program.

p. 214: "...some specific template file owned by the application might have
inappropriate HTML, or some static resource (such as a logo file or some CSS
file)
might not appropriate." I think there is a "be" missing in there?

Also, are there reasons why, when extending a package, a developer would not
just replace the specific resource files with the ones that he or she wants to
use,
rather than overriding?

messages: 367
nosy: kwseaver