Hello,

On 07/04/10 12:11, Phenex wrote:
> The appliction is running now, but i have the same problem i've had mith my
> own one - i simply connot login. The password validation itself works, i have
> no idea were the problem is. No exception, simply the message "Wrong
> credentials"

Before running `paster serve', you need to do a couple of things:

 1.- Install the application and its dependencies, which is what you
already did (`python setup.py develop').
 2.- Create some minimum records in the database: paster setup-app
development.ini

Did you try #2?

You can then try logging in with one of the initial credentials:
http://bitbucket.org/Gustavo/whatpylonsproject/src/tip/pylonssecuredapp/websetup.py

--
Gustavo Narea <xri://=Gustavo>.