Bummer ;-)

I don't think I have a developed an application in the last 10 years
that hasn't has to do this.
I was quite surprised when I discovered this feature was missing in
formish, but it seems to be missing in quite a
few other form libs like wtforms as well.

I suppose at least they all have declarative method of defining the
schema, but it does mean the actual schema definition is a bit more
obscured.

Cheers