On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 4:50 PM, Chris McDonough <chr...@plope.com> wrote:
> The repoze.bfg web framework has now become "Pyramid",
> managed under the Pylons Project.  See
> http://docs.pylonshq.com/

Congratulations Chris and everybody else who conspired for this merger
to come about!

The Pyramid team combines 15 years of web framework building history
with a very pragmatic approach. Its team members have seen the
pitfalls of oversimplification and those of overengineering, and
participated in multiple iterations of major web frameworks. There
aren't many frameworks that can boast that!

I guess my autographed copy of the BFG book is now worth even more as
a collector's item ;-).

Cheers!

--
Luciano Ramalho
programador repentista || stand-up programmer