On Thu, 2010-12-16 at 12:42 -0800, Iain Duncan wrote:
> Oops I copied a traceback from one of my attempts at fixing it.
>

> Tres, that worked, thanks. I'm curious why it's necessary though. It
> seems to me it should "just work" right? Can anyone explain further
> why that step is necessary once a view is wrapped?  ( related note,
> wrapper views are awesome, the docs could totally use more wrapper
> view examples! =)

There's no particular justification here.  The feature was added hastily
and is infrequently used.  Probably would have set
"request.wrapped_body" to "response.unicode_body" instead of
"response.body" if I had been thinking about it hard enough.  But you
can get the same effect by doing
"request.wrapped_response.unicode_body".

- C