Hi,

I've setup Paste's ErrorMiddleware so that I could get exceptions emailed to me but it's breaking the bfgshell:

[...]
File "/home/al/myproject/eggs/repoze.bfg-1.2-py2.5.egg/repoze/bfg/scripting.py", line 12, in get_root
    registry = app.registry
AttributeError: 'ErrorMiddleware' object has no attribute 'registry'

The way I've enabled it is by using a filter-with directive in my main app section to reference a filter section which uses the egg:Paste#error_catcher entry point.

Is there a way to use Paste's ErrorMiddleware without breaking bfgshell?

Thanks,
Alex