On 05/01/2012 02:07 AM, Cornelius Kölbel wrote:

> I am using repoze.who 1.0.18 with pylons to authenticate some users
> within my application.
>
> But the strange thing is, that the timeout does not seem to work
> properly. The timeout was set to 3000 and the reissue_time to 1000,
> but the user is logged out much much earlier. And And even if he
> navigates through the UI, he gets logged out after about 5 or 10
> minutes.
>
> My who.ini looks like below.
>
> Thanks for any hint.
>
> Kind regards Cornelius
>

> [plugin:form] use = repoze.who.plugins.form:make_redirecting_plugin
> #use = lseappliance.lib.repoze_who_pam::make_redirecting_plugin
> login_form_url = /account/login login_handler_path = /account/dologin
>  logout_handler_path = /account/logout rememberer_name = auth_tkt
>
> [plugin:auth_tkt] use = repoze.who.plugins.auth_tkt:make_plugin
> secret = WCD9jL3CD8secDUf timeout = 3600 reissue_time = 1800 #secure
> = "true" #include_ip = "true" cookie_name = lseappliance_who
>
> [general] request_classifier =
> repoze.who.classifiers:default_request_classifier challenge_decider =
> repoze.who.classifiers:default_challenge_decider
>
> [identifiers] plugins = form;browser auth_tkt
>
> [authenticators] plugins =
> lseappliance.lib.repoze_who_pam:PamAuthenticatorPlugin
>
> [challengers] plugins = form;browser

Those settings all look "normal" to me (1800 and 3600 instead of the 1000
and 3000 you reported, but still OK).  Can you try turning on "live
headers" and watch the cookies being set as you browse?

BTW, your original message got stuck in the moderator queue because you
aren't subscribed:  if you want to avoid such delays, please subscribe
(this list is really pretty low volume and high signal-to-noise ratio).

Tres.
- --