Title: The Magic Three Ingredients for Web Marketing
Author: Judy Cullins
Copyright 2005.  All Rights Reserved.

Bio: Judy Cullins, 20-year Book and Internet Marketing Coach works with small
business people who want to make a difference in people's lives, build their
credibility and clients, and make a consistent life-long income. Author of 10
eBooks including Write your eBook or Other Short Book Fast, Ten Non-Techie
Ways to Market Your Book Online, The Fast and Cheap Way to Explode Targeted Web
Traffic, and Power Writing for Web Sites That Sell, she offers free help
through her 2 monthly ezines, "The BookCoach Says...," "Business Tip of the
Month,"
and blog Q & A at http://www.bookcoaching.com/opt-in.shtml and over 185 free
articles. Email her at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Article URL: www.bookcoaching.com/freearticles/article-197.shtml
Article Autoresponder: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Author Contact Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Category: Web Marketing

time investment, high price programs, or from expensive optimizing with key
words that don't work so well after a few months. It comes from your learning
some basics and getting feedback on your web or article copy from someone who's
been there--as a newbie and a non-techie.

bookcoaching, San Diego, eBook, online marketing, free articles, increase
online
sales, web site marketing, build web traffic, marketing services, increase
targeted web traffic, web site headlines, benefits and features for client,
features,
marketing tips, business marketing, submit ezine, Web promotion, ecommerce,
epublishing, viral marketing, sales letter, ezine articles

Words: 591

Thanks,
Judy Cullins, M.A.

P.S. To receive a complete list of over 195 free articles with autoresponder
addresses go to www.bookcoaching.com/freearticles.shtml.
========

The Magic Three Ingredients for Web Marketing
Judy Cullins ©2005 All Rights Reserved.

Who doesn't want more web traffic (targeted traffic) to come to your site to
eventually buy your product or service?

Maybe you are a newbie or non-techie like me, and while this sounds good, you
have some resistance. You aren't sure who to trust, who to believe.

Will I have to spend a lot of money?
Will the program really work?
Will I have to spend a lot of time?
Will I have to learn something new?
What's the learning curve for Online marketing?

Four years ago, I took my bookcoaching business to the Internet.  I needed to
learn a few basics, but did know I had enough skills to write a short
article.

My goal? To attract new coaching clients and to sell my ten books on
self-publishing, Web power writing, book marketing, and business Online
marketing.

So, what is your goal?

To make your business dream come true, you will need three things.

1. A terrific product or service
2. A Web site that gives your visitor what they want--free information and
enough information to make an educated decision to buy.
3. An easy, natural way to get your targeted market to your Web site without
pay-per-click web optimization.

Being budget minded, I worked with a high school techie who helped me put
wonderful new content up on my site. He knew about autoresponders and helped me
discover opt-in ezines. I joined 20 of them and started getting my articles
published. I discovered  there are thousands of these ezines who want new
material to publish. So, I put that in writing.

I wrote three books about how a small business could subscribe, write, and
submit articles to reach the top in the search engines as well as get thousands
of Web visitors each day.

At the same time, I created new sales letters for each book and for my
internet marketing coaching service as well as the bookcoaching.

Each year, I have edited the books I wrote to make them flow better and
included more Web and ezine resources for a business person to use to up their
chances of getting popular and staying at the top from year one through the
rest
like myself.

Yes, it's been a little work--but what would I do if I didn't give my gifts
out to the people who need and want them? It's one thing to have passion for
your work; it's another to let other people know enough they will want to buy.

Amazing things happened even 6 months after I started these projects. My web
sales went from $75 a month to over $2200. My articles were listed on 980
other Web sites. Today, sales are way past $2200 a month and my articles are on
over 34,000 other sites. Web visitors?  I have them! 3,500 a day or so.

So, the key to getting enough Web traffic doesn't happen with long time
investment, high price programs, or from expensive optimizing with key words
that
don't work so well after a few months. It comes from your learning some basics
and getting feedback on your web or article copy from someone who's been
there--as a newbie and a non-techie. The best part is that most of the Online
marketing techniques are free.

What I want for you is, like me, to learn a bit, and apply easy steps, a few
at a time, to get your business from OK to booming.
===============
Judy Cullins: 20-year author, speaker, book coach
Helps you manifest your book and web dreams
eBk: "Powerwriting for Web Sites That Sell"
FRE.E "The Book Coach Says..." or Business Tip of the Month
www.bookcoaching.com -- mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Orders: 866/200-9743 -- Ph: 619/466-0622

 low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help
bridge the Digital Divide!</a>.</font>

  where the articles was posted.

of the Authors Copyright.
Yahoo! Groups Links