Hi All,
Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: Hardware Engineer

Duration: 11 months

Location: Batesvolle,IN.

Rate: Open

Description

This position will be supporting multiple projects, including from-scratch new
product development, redesign or quality related re-engineering, and cost-out
or cost-reduction projects.

Support all project needs related to NPD design/ development, quality, supplier
qualifications, cost reductions actions, sustaining and on-going engineering.
Provide technical electrical and electronic support, engineering guidance and
coordination.
- Scope of designs includes embedded microcontroller systems, motion control,
sensor interfacing, microcontroller and logic design, analog circuits, and user
interfaces.
- Work with embedded control systems, CAN, I2C and other Network/Bus
Interfacing, electromechanical systems including DC motors, valves and sensors
- Generates risk and failure mode analysis, development test plans, cost
estimates, schedules.
- Responsible for accurate documentation of designs through the generation and
maintenance of design requirement specifications, software and hardware
specifications, product drawings, component drawings, material specifications,
and BOM (bill of material).
- Work in a team environment with other engineers, technicians, detailers,
manufacturing, supply management and marketing personnel.
- Will have frequent contact with customers, regulatory affairs, sales, upper
management, and suppliers.
- Work closely with Test/Verification Engineer and Test Technicians to support
verification.

REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Hardware Engineering experience
- Analog and digital circuit design
- Experience in designing embedded microcontroller systems and other electronic
components, sub-assemblies, assemblies with the proven ability to take a design
from concept through production and post-launch.
- Experience working with design capture and analysis tools.
- Embedded Control Systems, power supplies, motion control, wiring/cables, and
analog sensor interfaces.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Ability to develop and work to a project timeline utilizing CPM scheduling.
- Experience designing products within a multidisciplinary team environment.

DESIRED SKILLS:
- Prefer experience in designing medical products under a formal development
process. This is a HUGE PLUS. Experience with product development from other
regulated, requirements-driven, and highly-structured industries may
substitute.
- Prefer knowledge of design requirements for UL2601 / EN 60601.
- Prefer Communications Protocols Experience: CAN, SPI.
- Familiar with Microsoft Project or equivalent scheduling software.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.