Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: SAP SCM Planning & Logistics Consultant

Location: Houston, TX

Duration: 12+ Months Contract

Rate: $50/hr (Not Negotiable)

JOB DETAILS

Primary Skill: SAP SCM Warehousing Multiple Handling Units
Log/escalate critical issues and re-test fixes.
Provide advisory support to change management team to verify training
documentation.
Work with functional lead to develop a detailed functional cutover plan and
perform site readiness surveys.
Perform development, configuration, debugging and testing for global design
template
Provide advisory support to functional lead in identifying key issues/risks and
prepare a risk mitigation plan.
Develop system test scripts in conjunction with CLIENT functional resources and
testing team. Support design and execution of overall test plans and test
scripts
Perform detailed system testing, identify root cause/issues, resolve MM/IM
configuration issues, log/escalate critical issues and re-test fixes.
Provide advisory support to change management team to verify training
documentation.
Work with functional lead to develop a detailed functional cutover plan and
perform site readiness surveys.
Support implementations and deployment of the existing global template to
ensure consistency in operational process to system configuration
Support system testing and production cut-over activities
Provide on-the-floor support in different business areas during multiple
go-lives.
Update weekly status reports, issues log, timesheets and expense reports in a
timely fashion.

EXPERIENCE
Must have experience with ITSMobile in SAP ECC Extended Warehouse Management
EWM (ECC 6.0) implementation.
At least 1-2 full life-cycle implementations of ITSMobile with at least one for
warehouse management system project
Must have experience in generating ITS templates for RF screens that have been
designed for warehouse management implementation
Must have ABAP experience to develop and test the solution and templates
Must be able to resolve system issues and assist in the identification of
system improvements and development of solutions to improve business
performance
5+ yrs ABAP experience with at least 2 warehouse management system
implementations
Excellent communication skills in global team environment
Willingness to travel to international locations.
International experience preferred

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter