Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: GRC Implementation Coordinator

Duration: 10 Months Contract

Location: Minneapolis, MN

RATE: $55/hr (Not Negotiable)

Job Description:

Start Date: Mon, 16 Feb, 2009

End Date: Sat, 26 Dec, 2009

Time Schedule: M-F 8:00 - 5:00

Hours Per Week: 40

Non-technical Skills:

Ability to Prioritize, Analytical Skills, High Professionalism, High
Sensitivity for Confidentiality, Manage Multiple Tasks, Strong Interpersonal
Skills, Strong Organizational Skills, Strong Sense of Urgency, Strong Verbal -
Written Communication Skills

Full Description:

The GRC Implementation Coordinator will be a pivotal position for the execution
of the GRC implementation. This contract resource will need to be cross
functional working on project initiatives while interfacing with Vendor
Development Team, TGT Infrastructure Teams, client end users, and key project
team members. The Implementation Coordinator will report directly to the GRC
Project Lead. This Coordinator position is responsible for managing a large
scale and aggressive GRC implementation. They will oversee the GRC enterprise
design, release execution, plan and manage detailed implementation activities,
drive the development effort, track progress, and communicate status to the
project team.

Key Qualities:

"  Seasoned professional in GRC implementations. Experience with full life
cycle of GRC implementations

" State-of-the-art knowledge of GRC technologies, processes, and practices.
Experience working with how the client's current and future state business
processes map to the packaged application being implemented.

" Strong understanding of the risk control processes including IT general
controls, testing plans, testing execution in an integration testing
environment and control remediation.

"  Proven Project Lead/Management experience. Ability to independently lead and
execute against assigned deliverables with limited supervision.

"  Ability to deal with and resolve ambiguity

" Ability to think critically to understand project goals and objectives while
taking into account key concerns of impacted stakeholders. Must be able to
navigate through these situations.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter