Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: BI CONSULTANT

LOCATION: McLEAN, VA

BILL RATE: ALAP

DURATION: 3 MONTHS

Job Description:

The client is looking for a solid BI consultant, but not a Microstrategy
developer.

The position will be involved in Data Analysis, Design, and information
requirements for the Single Family Credit Data Mart project.

Please note that this position is not a developer position and those resources
that are Microstrategy Developers need not to apply - the client will reject
them.

Skill: Senior (7+ yrs)

Required Skills:

1. 5-10 years of experience in Dimensional Modeling /Data warehousing, and
Business Intelligence.

2. Ability to translate business requirements into dimension modeling
requirements specific to a data-mart environment where the BI tool is
Microstrategy.

3.  Responsible for writing the business rules for type 2 dimensions and
complex fact tables.

4. Ability to participate in a team of Business/Data Analysts in designing a
model that will suit the business area

5. Exposure to Datastage/ETL and Microstrategy is a must.

6. Ability to assist project management & technical development team; build &
maintain technical/project documentation; data analysis; meeting preparation
with customers;

7.  A minimum of five years relevant work experience preferably demonstrated
experience with detailed data and system analysis, preferably in the Finance/
Economic area.

8. Exposure to SDLC, SOX Guidelines, and Requirement management tools or other
delivery methodologies.

9. General knowledge of secondary mortgage industry with a proven track record
to learn quickly

10. Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and listening skill
sets.

11. Strong analytical skills, proficiency in root cause analysis, and ability
to solve problems and craft business solutions

12. Ability to absorb complex business information and data scenarios, apply
analytical skills, and produce thoughtful and strategic recommendations for
review with the business partner

13. Ability to multi-task, work independently and in team based assignments.

14. Must have strong technical skills with Microstrategy, SQL and/or SAS
queries.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter