Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

GC Citizen or EAD only

Position: ETL Architect (SSIS)

Location: Lakewood, CO

Duration: 6 Months

GC Citizen or EAD only

Job Description:

Seeking individual to participate on a technical team to assess current
state/assist completion of conversion plan, test plan, and matrix. Assess
support analysis/recommendation on potential use of ETL solutions including
assessing ability to leverage SQL Server's SISS functionality.  Create, manage
and load transition SQL database and data cleansing/translation prior to
software vendor's load processes into target application database. Coordinate
conversion activities involving software vendor, up to 4 customer technical
staff, mentoring as necessary, to perform data extraction, interim load,
cleansing, translation and prep for final loads to target system performed by
software vendor. Provide weekly written and oral status reports and work plan
updates. Work with software vendor in analyzing results of target system loads,
validating/testing conversion routines and troubleshooting anomalies and record
load failures for a State Government project.

Required Skills:

·         Experienced in extraction, automation of data cleansing and
translation of data

·         Proven expertise using ETL tools, most desired includes SISS

·         Ability to mentor other technical staff, strong written and oral
communication skills and problem solving

Required Experience:

·           Past experience creating/managing complex SQL databases supporting
large business systems

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter