Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: SQL Server DBA

Location: Washington, DC (Need Local Only)

Duration: 12+ Months

Best rate: $45/Hr Best

F2F may be required after telephonic; Candidates must be local or near by to
DC!!

Job Functions:

Serves as the Fund's technical contact in matters of database design,
implementation, and operation; ensures secure, reliable, and responsive
database access; participate and provide input in application profiling for new
applications; provides expert advice to team*s management, lead developers and
database/systems administration staff during the design and implementation of
applications; may coordinate the activities of other database/systems
administrators as part of larger projects; able to prepare documentation on
Database environment, as well as operational plans and procedures; may be
required to perform shift work and/or may be required for on-call coverage
and/or after-hours support; conduct routine database administration activities,
in the following areas: Log Reviews; Alerts; Database Maintenance; Backups;
Database Tuning, and Security Monitor and develop processes for automation of
recurring tasks; Perform security and version upgrades to production systems
and develop procedures to ensure production-quality database platforms.

Qualifications and experience

10 Plus Years.
Undergraduate Degree Desirable

Ability

Ability to work with minimal direct supervision; Strong written and verbal
skills; Strong interpersonal skills; Able to work on multiple projects at a
time; Ability to provide direction to less senior database administrators.

Knowledge

Thorough knowledge and working experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or
Oracle in Fund's environment;

Good knowledge of database administration, Management of various levels of
access management to meet Fund's security requirements;

Knowledge of Windows and/or UNIX server operating systems as well as Windows
workstation platforms.

Must have:

(1) Skills in Designing database architectures in support of complex COTS or
in-house developed application systems. Experience with Intranet,Extranet and
Internet applications;

(2) Knowledge in Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting services;

(3) Skills to guide developers in SQL Server tools such as SSIS, Service
Broker, Analysis Services and Replication.

(4) Good understanding of Windows 2000, 2003 & 2008 operating systems and SQL
Server 2000, 2005 & 2008 integration, disk, memory and process management;
Backup and monitoring tools such as SQL Safe, SQL Safe Diagnostic Manager,
Guardium Auditing appliance, Entegra Auditing tool, Entegra Assessment tool,
SQL Profiler and Windows trace;

(5) Good understanding of the TIDAL Enterprise job scheduler; Understanding of
Veritas and Microsoft clustering. Working knowledge of Remedy, Schemalogic,
Sharepoint, Visual Basic and Visual Studio for .NET., UltraEdit, XML Spy,
ADS/NDS, Terminal Server, Microsoft Office products, HTML, ASP and ColdFusion
will be a plus.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter