Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Sr. Netcool Architect

Location: Cranston, RI

Duration: 8+ Months

Best rate: $60-70/Hr Best

F2F may be required after telephonic; Candidates local to RI preferred!!

Deliverables: criteria/results by which success can be measured:

Communication skills: Individual will be working with several groups as primary
monitoring contact.

  a.. Consensus building as well as strong architecture experience will be
required.

  a.. Minimum of 5 years of work experience with Systems Management and
Monitoring in enterprise production environment. Strong hands on support
background with Distributed applications and specifically support of UNIX.

  a.. End-to-end management of applications, network, and systems health and
performance with the emphasis on creativeness and strategy for developing
monitoring solutions.

  a.. Experience with IBM Tivoli Netcool / OMNIbus is required. Webtop and
Impact preferred.

  a.. Experience with other systems and Network Management applications: BMC
Patrol, NetIQ, HP OpenView etc a plus.

  a.. Experience in managing UNIX / Windows environments and related
infrastructure.

  a.. Integrate and resolve issues with centralized and decentralized
management nodes to push the information and report the event to Netcool.

  a.. Experience with common network protocols; strong understanding of SNMP
are required.

  a.. Demonstrated ability to work with team members from other areas to
accomplish common objectives.

  a.. Ability to carry out the responsibilities of this position with little
direction.

  a.. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal
communications skills are necessary.

Technical Knowledge:

IBM Tivoli Netcool / Omnibus is a requirement

People Management:

Provide technical support and coaching to team members

Strong command of English Language

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter